black makes me happy
only getting 2 hours of sleep really messes me up for the day. i was so tired after work that i accidentally fell asleep on the couch for like 3 hours. LOL. Now, I'll probably be up until 4 am. Good thing tomorrow is Friday. Yay!
i was up late last night because i started this layout and had to finish it... had been putting it off and everything was already planned in the head so I just needed to actually put my hands on the paper. LOL

For ScrapAddict, a February kit called Black is a Happy Color. I like the name of that kit because i'm pretty big on black. :)
I have so many projects and layouts to complete. I really need a week off from work to catch up a little bit but truth be told, i'd probably spend a week off just avoiding the deadline stuff. lol i'm like that... i work best under pressure and deadlines. I HATE it but it's true, i do.
Laura, guess what I'm going to go do after I hit publish on this post? I'll give you a hint. It has to do with clothes and a washing machine. lmbo
i was up late last night because i started this layout and had to finish it... had been putting it off and everything was already planned in the head so I just needed to actually put my hands on the paper. LOL
For ScrapAddict, a February kit called Black is a Happy Color. I like the name of that kit because i'm pretty big on black. :)
I have so many projects and layouts to complete. I really need a week off from work to catch up a little bit but truth be told, i'd probably spend a week off just avoiding the deadline stuff. lol i'm like that... i work best under pressure and deadlines. I HATE it but it's true, i do.
Laura, guess what I'm going to go do after I hit publish on this post? I'll give you a hint. It has to do with clothes and a washing machine. lmbo
Labels: Scrapbook Layouts
2 Comments:
Isn't it nice when work throws you a nice loop like that?! My boss has been doing that lately and it really feels good that it's going the way I want it to for a change!
I hear you about taking a week to "catch up". I'm like you though, I'd be finding other things to do (Laundry-lol) and maybe get 1 layout done.
Have a great week! Hope you got your sleep schedule back to "normal" haha right?!
You need to update girl! I've read this one so many times I could recite it from memory. LOL ;) I need a life huh?!
Post a Comment
<< Home