Saturday, November 11, 2006

what is WRONG with me?

Totally having one of those blah days. A friend and I went to get our eyebrows done so while we were there, decided to get our nails done, too. I haven't had nails in years but thought they might make me feel better. Bah, not really... although they do look nice an shiny. ;-)

I need to do so many things but lately seem to be in this laundry-cleaning funk. Seems like all I can manage to do is do laundrey and clean things here and there. Nothing major enough to notice so it doesn't give me that "yahoo - i got a lot of crap done" feeling. Know what I mean?

Probably just the ho hum winter blues already. It is COLD here! -13 ... If I'm cold already, not sure I'll last through the entire winter. Got another 6 months to go and at least 30 degrees colder. I thought it was going to be a mild winter bur somehow I think I might be wrong about that.

Ok, i think i've griped enough for now. Maybe i'll go watch something comedic for a possible attitude change. LOL!


How about a sneak for December kits at ScrapAddict?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn F said...

-13 already? I guess I shouldn't mention that when I left the beach (vacation) this morning it was in the low 60s??? Or that it was 74 yesterday?

Wow... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

11/12/2006 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home