Sunday, November 5, 2006

pooped

... in so many ways. :P

Had fun at the halloween party... i got to play musical chairs! Boy, it's been a long time since i've done that.

Just finished one page for an assigned kit but not feeling the flow tonight like i thought i would. I got all excited and then when I went to work, i lost my steam. They were older photos, though... and those have been harder for me to do lately. I think maybe i'll scrap some newer ones tomorrow instead.

I fell so behind this weekend with everything. I didn't even get groceries for the week. Now i'm scratching my head about what i should pack in Orion's lunch tomorrow because we have no bread. LOL... maybe it'll be a hot lunch day.

Gotta go finish the laundry and stuff now before i accidentally fall asleep too early again.

Layout i did last week for a challenge on ScrapAddict... wish she was still this little.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the layout!! LOve the red swirls on the black!! Great job!

11/06/2006 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home