ABC Things About Me...
Thanks A LOT, Kris' blog! Now i'm tagged. And since you're reading, you're now tagged too.
ABC TAGS
A - Available or single: LOL, uhhh married.
B - Best friend: Karen - my best friend! We're coworkers, too so we're pretty inseperable.
C - Cake or pie: caaaaaaaake! I like pie but i like cake better. Especially cheesecake.
D - Drink of choice: dr. pepper
E - Essential item you use everyday: computer - 10 to 12 hours a day between work and play
F - Favorite color: all of them but i'm a black kind of person
G - Gummy bears or worms: bears probably... although not into that kind of candy
H - Hometown: Fairbanks, Alaska for like 25 years. Born in Ft. Bragg, North Carolina, though. :)
I - Indulgence: sleep
J - January or February: February. It's my birthday month.
K - Kids & names: Orion, Gianna, Marissa
L - Life is incomplete without: of course, my kids and kurt
M - Marriage date: June 3, 2000
N - Number of siblings: 1 older brother
O - Oranges or apples: oranges I think... apples take too long to peel and even though i will eat the skin on an apple, i don't do well with it.
P - Phobias or fears: nothing really... i'm not fearless but i don't really think about that kind of stuff
Q - Fave quote: errrmmmm... i dunno. There are too many great quotes to choose.
R - Reason to smile: I'm still alive and kicking.
S - Season: Summer... ahhh... 5 more months till summer.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: let's hope 3 or 4 read my blog. lol
U - Unknown fact about me: i don't have any true secrets... uhmmm... i can't touch my toes... never have been able to even when I was thin or a kid.
V - Vegetable you don't like: brussel sprouts
W - Worst habit: smoking
X - Xrays: lately, just my messed up mouth
Y - Your fave food: i'll eat just about anything. I tend to like spicy or rich foods... anything that makes you gain weight just by smelling it: seafood, steaks, oysters, chocolate.
Z - Zodiac sign: Aquariussssssssssssss... now i have the stupid song in my head.
ABC TAGS
A - Available or single: LOL, uhhh married.
B - Best friend: Karen - my best friend! We're coworkers, too so we're pretty inseperable.
C - Cake or pie: caaaaaaaake! I like pie but i like cake better. Especially cheesecake.
D - Drink of choice: dr. pepper
E - Essential item you use everyday: computer - 10 to 12 hours a day between work and play
F - Favorite color: all of them but i'm a black kind of person
G - Gummy bears or worms: bears probably... although not into that kind of candy
H - Hometown: Fairbanks, Alaska for like 25 years. Born in Ft. Bragg, North Carolina, though. :)
I - Indulgence: sleep
J - January or February: February. It's my birthday month.
K - Kids & names: Orion, Gianna, Marissa
L - Life is incomplete without: of course, my kids and kurt
M - Marriage date: June 3, 2000
N - Number of siblings: 1 older brother
O - Oranges or apples: oranges I think... apples take too long to peel and even though i will eat the skin on an apple, i don't do well with it.
P - Phobias or fears: nothing really... i'm not fearless but i don't really think about that kind of stuff
Q - Fave quote: errrmmmm... i dunno. There are too many great quotes to choose.
R - Reason to smile: I'm still alive and kicking.
S - Season: Summer... ahhh... 5 more months till summer.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: let's hope 3 or 4 read my blog. lol
U - Unknown fact about me: i don't have any true secrets... uhmmm... i can't touch my toes... never have been able to even when I was thin or a kid.
V - Vegetable you don't like: brussel sprouts
W - Worst habit: smoking
X - Xrays: lately, just my messed up mouth
Y - Your fave food: i'll eat just about anything. I tend to like spicy or rich foods... anything that makes you gain weight just by smelling it: seafood, steaks, oysters, chocolate.
Z - Zodiac sign: Aquariussssssssssssss... now i have the stupid song in my head.




2 Comments:
Great answers. It's a fun tag, huh?
Aquarius people are the best :D
Great answers Mon. I've already done it so you didn't tag me! lol
Post a Comment
<< Home