jan 8 blog challenge
Ok, here we go even though it's not jan 8 here yet. hehee...
from Annette@ScrapAddict:
Finish the sentence
1. I've come to realize that my life is...
good! I used to think that it wasn't but as i get older, perspectives change. I like a lot of things about my life. Sure, there are things i don't like but for the most part, i love all of the people in my life and i am enjoying as much as i can.
2. I am listening to...
the background of the tv right now... but i think maybe we are supposed to be talking about music. i haven't had the time to really even think much about music in the past 8 years so sadly, all i'm listening to is whatever's playing on the popular radio station. There are lots of good songs... i admit it, i like the catchy radio muzak but don't tell my industrial cds that i said that.
3. I talk...
pretty fast and with abandon. i've put my foot in my mouth many times but i've also had a chance to say some pretty funny stuff.
4. I love...
Donald Trump... LOL, i just finished watching the season premiere of the Apprentice.
5. My best friends...
don't mind that i'm such a dork.
6. Love is...
those silly "love is" cartoons from the newspaper... remember those?! I miss those silly ol' things.
7. Somewhere, someone is thinking...
"what's wrong with her?!?"
8. I'll always ...
be me. no matter what i look like, it's me deep down.
9. The last time I cried was because...
i was stressed out.
10. My cell phone...
drops calls, never rings when it should, and notifies me of voicemails like 24 hours AFTER the fact! I hate you, cell phone!
11. Before I go to bed...
i need to do more laundry.
12. Right now I am thinking about...
whether or not i feel like the weekend was a success.
13. Today I...
started planning a DisneyLand vacation. I really want to take the kids but i don't know when it's going to happen.
14. Tonight I will...
hopefully sleep like a baby.
15. Tomorrow I will be...
sad because it's just another icky Monday. :(
and a peek at what i made today featuring Cosmo Cricket paper!

from Annette@ScrapAddict:
Finish the sentence
1. I've come to realize that my life is...
good! I used to think that it wasn't but as i get older, perspectives change. I like a lot of things about my life. Sure, there are things i don't like but for the most part, i love all of the people in my life and i am enjoying as much as i can.
2. I am listening to...
the background of the tv right now... but i think maybe we are supposed to be talking about music. i haven't had the time to really even think much about music in the past 8 years so sadly, all i'm listening to is whatever's playing on the popular radio station. There are lots of good songs... i admit it, i like the catchy radio muzak but don't tell my industrial cds that i said that.
3. I talk...
pretty fast and with abandon. i've put my foot in my mouth many times but i've also had a chance to say some pretty funny stuff.
4. I love...
Donald Trump... LOL, i just finished watching the season premiere of the Apprentice.
5. My best friends...
don't mind that i'm such a dork.
6. Love is...
those silly "love is" cartoons from the newspaper... remember those?! I miss those silly ol' things.
7. Somewhere, someone is thinking...
"what's wrong with her?!?"
8. I'll always ...
be me. no matter what i look like, it's me deep down.
9. The last time I cried was because...
i was stressed out.
10. My cell phone...
drops calls, never rings when it should, and notifies me of voicemails like 24 hours AFTER the fact! I hate you, cell phone!
11. Before I go to bed...
i need to do more laundry.
12. Right now I am thinking about...
whether or not i feel like the weekend was a success.
13. Today I...
started planning a DisneyLand vacation. I really want to take the kids but i don't know when it's going to happen.
14. Tonight I will...
hopefully sleep like a baby.
15. Tomorrow I will be...
sad because it's just another icky Monday. :(
and a peek at what i made today featuring Cosmo Cricket paper!

Labels: Scrapbook Layouts




4 Comments:
I am laughing at you and your cell phone. It's a love/hate relationship, isn't it?
Beautiful project too. I just love that family pic.
Great answers! Your blog is beautiful and so is your new layout
Do you and your cell phone need some counseling? :D Great answers. I'm glad I answered before I started reading everyone elses. Now mine sound stupid! ;)
1st of all I LOVE that layout Monica! What a great family picture!
LOL at the cell phone thing but Disney Land sure sounds fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home