Monday, May 19, 2008

School's OUT for summer!

Ok, kids got out of school on Friday and today was their first Monday home all day in a long while. They seem to have been decently good. LOL

I have been working my booty off at work and coming home and working my booty off just trying to do all the extra things like spring cleaning, painting, gardening, and yardwork. Ugh! I'm exhausted and have been coughing all day. Gia has managed to give me her lovely cold. I hate this kind of cough... I will probably manage to pull a muscle somewhere again and end up taking muscle relaxants.

I haven't been up to much else! Just trying to keep things on an level field everywhere in life!

So nobody has any book recommendations for me? LOL... that's okay. I stopped having time to read since I last posted. I got about a chapter into a book and it's been sitting there unread for at least 2 weeks. ;)

Oh, before I forget, I finally added Pam's blog to my links on the right side there! I always love Pam's awesome ideas for mini albums (even if I never do actually make any albums)! Be sure to pop over there to check her cool stuff out!

Hope everyone has a great week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam Sivage said...

Thanks Monica!!
I can't believe school is out for your kids, we still have a week, then a summer of a teenager around the house....yippee:(

5/19/2008 7:33 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Wow it seems early for kids to be getting out school but you know Michigan...we have a couple weeks left.
You've been a busy little traveler huh?! It is fun but I'm sure it would get a little old after awhile.
I understand all too well about being busy and working my booty off (except I don't think mine is going anywhere UGH!)
Don't forget to make time for YOU!

5/20/2008 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home