Saturday, May 3, 2008

Page turners?

I love today's Urban Dictionary word of the day: shituation. :) It applies to a lot of happenings in my life lately and is oh-so-appropriate. LOL

Guess what? I started reading again... yes, I am literate and I'm reading real books. I read a few over the last couple of weeks on the airplanes. Most recent was Tami Hoag's "The Alibi Man." It was decent and kept my attention. The other was Harlan Coben's "The Woods." I liked this one better out of the two but now I want to go to the bookstore to buy another book. Give me some recommendations!!! I usually prefer fiction of the suspense/thriller variety but am tired of the same ol' popular authors. Also tired of the same ol' suspense/thriller storyline and would love a good read where the main characters aren't detectives. LOL

Happy National Scrapbooking Day! No huge plans here but I hope everyone else has a great one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I read my first book in a couple years while we were on vacation. It was just ok. I don't know what I would recommend-sorry Mon! Isn't it fun to get lost in a book though?!

5/20/2008 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home