Does someone have a case of the Mondays?
What a day! I hate Mondays but survived work at least. Wish it was still the weekend because I'm still sick. I spent the day feeling old and in need of a hearing aid. My ears are clogged up due to congestion. The kids seem to be feeling a little bit better, too. They aren't 100% yet but getting there.
The good news is that I got a layout done this weekend. Four months of no scrapping but I broke the cycle yesterday. :)

I had the photos printed from awhile ago and they were laying with the papers so all I had to do was put the thing together pretty much. Hurrah. Now I can't wait until I have the energy to scrap again. LOL
Kurt should find out whether or not his truck is totalled tomorrow morning. I'm praying it's fixable because we owe $20,000 on it and it's worth about $18,000. Would love a new car but honestly, new car shopping is a pain in the rear and I'm not up for all that.
Ok, I'm really tired and am going to fix dinner and veg until I fall asleep. Have a great week!
The good news is that I got a layout done this weekend. Four months of no scrapping but I broke the cycle yesterday. :)

I had the photos printed from awhile ago and they were laying with the papers so all I had to do was put the thing together pretty much. Hurrah. Now I can't wait until I have the energy to scrap again. LOL
Kurt should find out whether or not his truck is totalled tomorrow morning. I'm praying it's fixable because we owe $20,000 on it and it's worth about $18,000. Would love a new car but honestly, new car shopping is a pain in the rear and I'm not up for all that.
Ok, I'm really tired and am going to fix dinner and veg until I fall asleep. Have a great week!




1 Comments:
Adorable layout Monica - hooray on breaking the dry spell!!
Sorry to hear about Kurts rig - he get in an accident? Hope he wasn't hurt.
Post a Comment
<< Home