Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm off...

If I seem a bit scarce the next few weeks, it's because I will be doing some traveling. I leave this afternoon for the first leg and I haven't even gotten my bag packed. LOL!

Kurt's dad is coming up to visit in June. Should be fun... trying to think of things to do while he's here. He's lived up here before when he was military so it's not like we can take him to any of the typical attractions. I was thinking of maybe doing the train trip to Denali/Mt. McKinnley because neither Kurt nor I have done that in our lifetimes. The only problem is that I don't know how it works so much. The fare is like $60 down to Denali but there is no mention of coming back to Fairbanks. Not sure if it is another $60 a head to come back or even if there is a train back or a shuttle or something. Kinda spendy too if I take all the kids.

The snow looks like it might be starting to finally melt more. It is supposed to be in the 50's today so hopefully by May, we'll finally see some dirt and dead grass. I am definitely ready for summer.

Not much else to write about. Got lots to do in the next two hours so I better get going. Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home