sunday nights
... sunday night again. i hate 'em. it's the knowing that it'll all be over soon. The weekend, that is.
*sigh* Not a whole lot to report here. I am still in disney freak mode trying to learn all i can before i take the plunge. i'm just obsessive like that.
not-so-cool happening of the day:
Karen stayed over last night and called me into the kitchen first thing this morning. I jump up and head to the sliding doors - what should appear before my groggy eyes? The dog was chasing a big ass moose around the back yard. He was hugantic... with the big rack and all!!! Sweetie was having a grand time playing with this big moose... running around it and then back up the stairs to the deck. The moose was apparently having a grand time, too. He kept charging and trying to stomp on her. When she ran up the stairs, he'd charge the deck. I so thought he was going to ram the house. I had the kids back away from the door and of course they just went down to Orion's room underneath the deck to watch from ground level through his window. I watched in horror for about 10 minutes and couldn't take it anymore. Sweetie refused to come inside and that moose looked like he was ready to follow her up the stairs and charge right into the house. LOL! He did finally back off and jump over the fence to head back to the slough. Whew!
Other weekend adventures:
Taught Marissa how to make the kissy sound. She's so freaking cute! Also, she is learning how to give me five. Getting good at that. I love her new thing where she nods her head yes, too. Adorable... not sure where she learned that but if I start singing a song she likes, she nods her head like she doesn't want me to stop. Heheee.
Bought a new sweater set from Old Navy. It's a L but I really needed an XL. The L fits but i look a little too bust-erific in it if you know what i mean. I would rather not display the goods so visually. LOL... maybe if i lose 10 lbs it'll fit a little better.
Watched two sleepytime movies - Miami Vice (yawn) - i couldn't look away because of Colin Farrell but other than that... ick. Employee of the Month - another bore but I was forced to rent it due to Dane Cook. He's funny in it but nothing like his stand up. The only reason I even halfway enjoyed EotM was because I could relate having worked in a food store before. Granted, this was like a costco but same difference really. heheehe.
Ok, that's it from me tonight. Here's to Monday. May it pass quickly.
*sigh* Not a whole lot to report here. I am still in disney freak mode trying to learn all i can before i take the plunge. i'm just obsessive like that.
not-so-cool happening of the day:
Karen stayed over last night and called me into the kitchen first thing this morning. I jump up and head to the sliding doors - what should appear before my groggy eyes? The dog was chasing a big ass moose around the back yard. He was hugantic... with the big rack and all!!! Sweetie was having a grand time playing with this big moose... running around it and then back up the stairs to the deck. The moose was apparently having a grand time, too. He kept charging and trying to stomp on her. When she ran up the stairs, he'd charge the deck. I so thought he was going to ram the house. I had the kids back away from the door and of course they just went down to Orion's room underneath the deck to watch from ground level through his window. I watched in horror for about 10 minutes and couldn't take it anymore. Sweetie refused to come inside and that moose looked like he was ready to follow her up the stairs and charge right into the house. LOL! He did finally back off and jump over the fence to head back to the slough. Whew!
Other weekend adventures:
Taught Marissa how to make the kissy sound. She's so freaking cute! Also, she is learning how to give me five. Getting good at that. I love her new thing where she nods her head yes, too. Adorable... not sure where she learned that but if I start singing a song she likes, she nods her head like she doesn't want me to stop. Heheee.
Bought a new sweater set from Old Navy. It's a L but I really needed an XL. The L fits but i look a little too bust-erific in it if you know what i mean. I would rather not display the goods so visually. LOL... maybe if i lose 10 lbs it'll fit a little better.
Watched two sleepytime movies - Miami Vice (yawn) - i couldn't look away because of Colin Farrell but other than that... ick. Employee of the Month - another bore but I was forced to rent it due to Dane Cook. He's funny in it but nothing like his stand up. The only reason I even halfway enjoyed EotM was because I could relate having worked in a food store before. Granted, this was like a costco but same difference really. heheehe.
Ok, that's it from me tonight. Here's to Monday. May it pass quickly.




1 Comments:
Holy smokes on the moose playing with the dog! Yikes!
Love the car - didn't know you had cars, thought you just had dogsleds. I'm totally kidding!
How's the Disney planning going? I'm like you - have to thoroughly investigate before taking that big of a leap! Just do it Mon! You deserve it!
Post a Comment
<< Home