Wednesday, January 10, 2007

obsessing...

it's been a really horrible week. i'm not gonna go into details... it's counterproductive at this point. ;)

on another more interesting note... i have been totally obsessed with decorating lately. i want to do so many things (paint my nasty wood panelled wall finally, modify decor or lack therof, buy new furnishings and art... oh boy). I'm not sure where all of this is coming from. I think i might get this itch every new year. Everything seems so out of reach at this point and i've been obsessed for like 3 weeks... i think it may die out soon. i hope. LOL. if you've got the itch, too... you should check out www.apartmenttherapy.com. Lots of overpriced and over the top stuff and ideas but it's inspiring nonetheless. i sometimes wonder if i should've been an interior designer. If i had someone else's money to spend, i would have a BLAST decorating rooms.

Orion has been having a bit of a hard time going to bed this week due to the holiday vacation. I send him off at 9:30 and on day one he was still up at 12:30 am claiming he couldn't fall asleep. The past few nights, i think it's been better but probably not falling asleep until 10:30 or 11. At least he's been on time all week, though. That's an improvement. Honestly, the lateness is mainly my fault. I keep waking up late. I think it's the blah of work and the blah of winter. i have no motivation to get out of bed. *sigh*... maybe the blahs anyway... or depression. But is there even a difference? LOL

Weight loss is going slowly. i kind of had a bit of regression for a few weeks where i gained a few, lost a few, teeter tottering on the brink of failure. ;) I can say that i'm a steady 177 now so just 47 lbs to go. I made a little goal for myself to get to 170 by Feb 1st but at this rate, it might take a few extra weeks. We'll see. I just need to keep it on my mind more often... instead of that cheesecake I made a few days ago. hehehee

Did you know this? Jan 8 - 12th is National De-Lurking Week. What has the world come to? LOL


Right now I'm fighting to get Orion to bed. I have told him like 10 times to get to bed and here he is in the bathroom. I yell "what are you still doing in there?" and guess what he said? "Okay, i'm shaving!!!!" LMBO! Fake shaving, but it sounds so funny coming from a 7 year old boy.

I usually end my blog entries talking about how I need to go do laundry. Guess what? Yeah, i need to go do some laundry. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Hey Mon, go do some laundry would ya?! ;)
ROFL about Orion saying he's shaving. Just the imagine is adorable, I mean "manly". It's hard to get back in the swing of things.
At least you HAVE goals Monica! You will get there - I have confidence in you!

1/11/2007 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home