bah
it's almost 10 pm and i haven't gotten much of anything done today. Didn't actually leave the house until 1 - ish and got home around 5. Had to go to Walmart to pick up diapers and of course sidetracked myself into spending $83 on god knows what. Am i the only one that does that? It's why i avoid shopping these days. i'm such an impulse shopper. *sigh* Came home and bbq'ed some ribs and i think that's the first thing i've eaten since yesterday... needless to say, it was yummy. We're out of dr. pepper right now and i'm having withdrawals. This Dasani ain't cutting it! it's so clear and smooth... there's no burn in my esophagus when i drink it! lol
No babysitter tonight means to extreme fighting match to go to. boo hoo! i was kind of looking forward to seeing some people smack each other around. ;-P
I should get my rear down to the scraproom and work on some fun stuff since my kit assignment is done for August but not sure what project to start on. hmmmm. I think i'm getting the other assignment for August next week as i got a shipping notification. Can't wait! Not sure why... as I have 200 kits here to choose from right here. lmbo
Ok, five more minutes on the laptop and then i'm going... i swear.
No babysitter tonight means to extreme fighting match to go to. boo hoo! i was kind of looking forward to seeing some people smack each other around. ;-P
I should get my rear down to the scraproom and work on some fun stuff since my kit assignment is done for August but not sure what project to start on. hmmmm. I think i'm getting the other assignment for August next week as i got a shipping notification. Can't wait! Not sure why... as I have 200 kits here to choose from right here. lmbo
Ok, five more minutes on the laptop and then i'm going... i swear.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home