Saturday, July 15, 2006

Quiet Saturday Morning

Yup... i was actually awake before 9 am. Usually am but the past few weekends i haven't been able to wake up until 9:30 or 10. hehe. Going to get an early start on my day and go to the store since we're out of formula and diapers... oh joy! :) Might stop off at Old Navy... I feel like I have nothing to wear! I need some new shirts at least. Maybe I'll find something that ISN'T a v-neck perfect fit tee. LOL, i'm so boring.

Kurt just got home from work a few minutes ago and looks like he had a rough night. Poor guy. I think he just might hate his work as much as I hate mine. Why do we have to work? ;-)

Looks like it's going to be a rainy weekend. Bleh. I love rain but why's it gotta be all sunny during the week and rain on my weekend? I'm full of rhetorical questions today. Okay, will write more later. Getting in the shower to wash off all my negativity. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home