Thursday, July 13, 2006

FABULOUS 5 Blog & Layout Challenge Annette is hosting on ScrapAddict! I'm way behind here already.

Challenge 1
List your 5 favorite things about yourself. These can be physical or character traits. Anything that you like about yourself.

Hmmm....
5. My eyes (after i've had the brows done at the local brow chop shop)
4. How laid back i am. I'm extremely low key... drama free... non-confrontational.
3. My skiLLz... yeah i got mad skiLLz. LOL! Not really great skills but ones that give me satisfaction.
2. My morals. I am by far perfect but I am proud of my morals... some were slipped in throughout growing up and others I created through experience. I am not a religious person but i do believe in morals.
1. My individuality. I have grown in many different directions and i can say with conviction --- i am who i am, not a leader but not a follower. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home