Three Obscure Facts
I could probably come up with 300 obscure facts about me for this challenge. LOL but I won't bore you.
1. I have some strange aversions when it comes to milk. It must be served ice cold in a glass (no plastic cups) and drank within about 10 minutes. I will not share milk... LOL, let me explain - if someone takes a sip from my glass, my lips will not be touching that glass again. I don't care who you are! Also, I must have something to eat with it... I cannot just drink it.
2. In 7th grade, I could recite the McDonald's Menu Song in less than 30 seconds and to this day... I still can. Too bad their menu's changed quite a bit since then.
3. I like pet noses... little, cold and wet puppy and kitty noses. Awww! lmbo
1. I have some strange aversions when it comes to milk. It must be served ice cold in a glass (no plastic cups) and drank within about 10 minutes. I will not share milk... LOL, let me explain - if someone takes a sip from my glass, my lips will not be touching that glass again. I don't care who you are! Also, I must have something to eat with it... I cannot just drink it.2. In 7th grade, I could recite the McDonald's Menu Song in less than 30 seconds and to this day... I still can. Too bad their menu's changed quite a bit since then.
3. I like pet noses... little, cold and wet puppy and kitty noses. Awww! lmbo




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home