Gahhh...
what a long Thursday. I'm so glad to finally be home. The house is pretty quiet now so i'm catching up here really quick in between adding some new products to the store.
Insurance company left a message on the machine today about the uhhh... accident I had last weekend. Did i mention that? LOL... yeah, i'm keeping my lips sealed. ;-)
Ran out to the store at lunchtime and bought a big ol' thing of strawberries. They looked so red and yummy. I might be snacking on those later tonight if i don't fall asleep before i think about them again. heheh
Nothing new going on here. Might go to the extreme fighting thing this Saturday but not sure... depends on how much it'll sink me in the financial hole probably. We're not exactly riding high on the financial wave right now. LOL! Still haven't made it out to the Pole to check out Ty and Extreme Makeover. I really should go just to seeeeeeeeeee... but i doubt i'd have enough gonads to do it.
Insurance company left a message on the machine today about the uhhh... accident I had last weekend. Did i mention that? LOL... yeah, i'm keeping my lips sealed. ;-)
Ran out to the store at lunchtime and bought a big ol' thing of strawberries. They looked so red and yummy. I might be snacking on those later tonight if i don't fall asleep before i think about them again. heheh
Nothing new going on here. Might go to the extreme fighting thing this Saturday but not sure... depends on how much it'll sink me in the financial hole probably. We're not exactly riding high on the financial wave right now. LOL! Still haven't made it out to the Pole to check out Ty and Extreme Makeover. I really should go just to seeeeeeeeeee... but i doubt i'd have enough gonads to do it.
| You Should Be Fashion Designer |
Although you're offbeat and artistic, you have a good eye for trendsYou can figure out new incredible clothes to create... that will sell well! |
Although you're offbeat and artistic, you have a good eye for trendsYou can figure out new incredible clothes to create... that will sell well!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home