I tagged myself
I was reading Laura's blog and I hadn't ever done this particular tagging thing so here it is. For anyone else who hasn't been tagged, you are no also required to answer these. ;)
10 Years Ago:
1998 - I was probably just finding out I was pregnant with Orion. At the time, I was attending summer classes at the university because I was going through a re-training program after being laid off at the closing down grocery store I worked at for so long. Kurt and I had plans to pack our stuff up and move to New York City to go to art school. I wanted to be a graphic artist and Kurt wanted to do computer animation. My, how life changes after the lines show up on the test stick. LOL
5 Things on Today's To-Do List:
Sunday - make a big breakfast, do laundry, go to barbecue at friends house, get eyebrows under control, finish reading my book
Snacks I Enjoy:
Any and all. Lately, chips and cheese.
Things I Would Do if I Were a Millionaire:
Pay off our bills and mortgage, put money into something that would make more money, retire, travel the world (in that particular order)
Places I Have Lived:
Ft. Bragg, NC (born)
Colorado Springs, CO
Ft. Wainwright, AK
Fairbanks, AK
Bay City, MI
10 Years Ago:
1998 - I was probably just finding out I was pregnant with Orion. At the time, I was attending summer classes at the university because I was going through a re-training program after being laid off at the closing down grocery store I worked at for so long. Kurt and I had plans to pack our stuff up and move to New York City to go to art school. I wanted to be a graphic artist and Kurt wanted to do computer animation. My, how life changes after the lines show up on the test stick. LOL
5 Things on Today's To-Do List:
Sunday - make a big breakfast, do laundry, go to barbecue at friends house, get eyebrows under control, finish reading my book
Snacks I Enjoy:
Any and all. Lately, chips and cheese.
Things I Would Do if I Were a Millionaire:
Pay off our bills and mortgage, put money into something that would make more money, retire, travel the world (in that particular order)
Places I Have Lived:
Ft. Bragg, NC (born)
Colorado Springs, CO
Ft. Wainwright, AK
Fairbanks, AK
Bay City, MI




6 Comments:
LOL! the stick test cracked me up!!
You have lived in some really cold places!! I would have to opt for the warmer climates!:)
If I'd have known you hadn't done this, I'd have tagged ya - I didn't tag anyone. I was LOL about the lines on the test stick.
Thanks for the little insight into your life! I'm so glad I found your blog. I miss looking at your layouts.
Ahhhh to be a millionaire, huh? What a dream.... Nice lists. I actually was tagged by Melanie and didn't even know it. I'm so behind the times.
Wow those lines really did change your lives didn't it?! I'm glad you did the tag-good stuff!
Psssst, hey, woman. There's going to be a new site opening soon by some former SA'ers and it's not a kit club. It's for chatting and hanging out, with a small gallery to share pics in. Just a few people who wanted a place to keep in touch with friends made over the past few years once they found out SA was going to disappear. Absolutely no drama, guaranteed, and you are more than welcome to come over when it goes live. I don't know when that'll be yet but I know we'd all love to catch up on your life!
Post a Comment
<< Home