Done done done!
I love feeling like I've accomplished stuff. It ain't been happening at work but at home! Imagine that! LOL! Ok - Sunday I managed to get a bunch of cleaning done. Monday, I reorganized some of my scrapping stuff and finally got my scanner software driver downloaded to my laptop so I can really, really officially retire my dinosaur computer (i've said this many times but I need to because it makes some super funkerific noises these days - hard drive going to bite the dust anyday). Then, tonight I did some scrapping and some other junk I can't even remember at the moment.... uhhh... LOL something anyway. Doesn't sound like much I know -- but it did wonders for my mental state. :-P
Kurt and I watched a really good movie this evening, too! Wow, gory but good! I'm not usually into Mel Gibson flicks but if you haven't seen it, rent APOCALYPTO!
Ok, well I don't really feel like writing a bunch cuz I'm tired and i'm already starting to make no sense. I do want to catch up here on the scrapbook thing... some of my recent layouts below. :)
Kurt and I watched a really good movie this evening, too! Wow, gory but good! I'm not usually into Mel Gibson flicks but if you haven't seen it, rent APOCALYPTO!
Ok, well I don't really feel like writing a bunch cuz I'm tired and i'm already starting to make no sense. I do want to catch up here on the scrapbook thing... some of my recent layouts below. :)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home