Tuesday, April 3, 2007

my new lil' friend


a new little friend came in the mail today. :) I love it! I have never owned an "ultracompact" camera and this one is a BEAUT! It's a Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Elph! I've only tinkered with it for maybe 10 minutes but it's love at first site. This lil' camera is NOT to replace my beloved Canon 20D DSLR but I needed to have a compact pocket camera for the upcoming vacation in Disneyland. mmmm... yeah. That was my excuse anyway. ;-) I'm a little torked right now because I see it's gone down in price $20 since I made my purchase a week or so ago. Arg! Oh well, I will ignore I saw that... still feel it was a steal for $280. I'll report back later after I put it to some tests and run it through the ringer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

As soon as I saw the picture of the camera I thought Disney! So you're story is a believable one ;)
And don't EVER look at the price of something after you've bought it. Determined disappointment is all that is.

4/10/2007 1:50 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Cool! I love having the 20D AND an ultracompact camera I can carry in my purse. The price will always go down as soon as you buy anything electronic. I'm getting excited for Disney for you, too!

4/11/2007 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home