The countdown begins...
oh my! I'm getting really excited about our vacation to disneyland! 16 more days. I have been counting down since like 84 days LOL--- but it's now a little more in reach. I've got a lot of stuff to get done this weekend because I'm going to be really busy the next two weeks with work travel.
Monday afternoon, I will be taking off to the southeast (Juneau) and won't be home until Wednesday. Then, the following Sunday morning I'm headed to Anchorage. Spend 3 days there and then leave for Kenai from there for a day. I won't be home until Wednesday. Will work for a day or two and then I'm officially on vacation. I'll be a little jet-lagged I'm sure but I LOVE flying (sans all the security).
This weekend I've gotta kick things into high gear. I'm getting off my rear RIGHT now and getting it started (LOL, it's already 11 and i'm still in my jammies) !
Monday afternoon, I will be taking off to the southeast (Juneau) and won't be home until Wednesday. Then, the following Sunday morning I'm headed to Anchorage. Spend 3 days there and then leave for Kenai from there for a day. I won't be home until Wednesday. Will work for a day or two and then I'm officially on vacation. I'll be a little jet-lagged I'm sure but I LOVE flying (sans all the security).
This weekend I've gotta kick things into high gear. I'm getting off my rear RIGHT now and getting it started (LOL, it's already 11 and i'm still in my jammies) !




2 Comments:
Ah, the excitement is building for that Disney trip! Hope it meets all your expectations!
Holy cow ... Disneyland is getting close! EXCITING ....
Post a Comment
<< Home