Sunday, April 1, 2007

woah

Oye... it's been awhile since I last did an update. Not sure where to start at this point. LOL

Ok, let's see... March flew right on by! I can't believe it's already April. Marissa turned 1 yesterday. I will post some pictures tomorrow or later tonight. Other than, that... not much else happening. It's the end of the allotment spending at work so we've been busy as all get out. Went to work last night really late and wrapped up loose ends. We will be buried in paperwork for 3 months now. I am getting ready to do some travel for work mid April to the end of April and then I'm taking off to Disneyland! Weeee! Have been preparing for that. Ordered the croc shoes, a stroller, and *gulp* yet another new camera. DH bought a portable dvd player, too so the kids will stay occupied on the half day air travel. We're broke, now. LOL... oh well.

I'm busy burning back ups of my hugungous photos. I'm only able to fit like 2 months worth on a cd. Ugh... I should've bought some high capacity dvd's. I also got most of the files off of my desktop so I can hopefully retire it now. I've been planning it's retirement for about 2 years now. LOL. The only thing it has been used for is for printing photos and scanning/uploading layouts. Now I will bury it for good. It's served its purpose for 7 1/2 years. It's time to let go. heheheh

Ok, back to work for me. Will update later again I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home