Monday, March 5, 2007

more boring talk

from me. What's worse than boring talk? TAXES! Yes, that's right. I did my taxes last week and am now patiently awaiting the return. Unfortunately, it's all spent already. $1600 for fuel that I haven't paid for that's nicely keeping my tush warm. $1500 for a CC payoff... ugh, Christmas. $1000 toward the Disneyland vacation. *sigh* Oh well, at least the government saved it for me. LOL!


Also did my friend, Karen's taxes and my mom's taxes. Anyone else? ;-) It's not like i'm a tax accountant but I guess nobody trusts themselves to do them and of course, nobody wants to pay to have them done by H&R Blech. I had my taxes done there a few years ago thinking that they'd hook me up with stuff I wasn't thinking to deduct. Wrong. They did the same damn taxes I do and I ended up paying them like $250 for nothing.



Let's see... what else to report? I'm procrastinating getting off my behind. Gia is walking around the house with a robe and towel on her head. She thinks she has to be like "mom" with the towel wrap. The tv is blaring. I don't even know what's playing. Orion fell asleep at 9 on the couch and I just woke him up and told him to hit the sack. He's too heavy to carry now. That makes me sad that one of my babies is too big to carry. The baby is fast asleep but she only played with me for an hour tonight. Usually enough playtime for me on a weekday but i'm used to more. Thinking about waking her up... NOT! lol Gia has now reported back with her pajamas on. She thinks she has to tell me EVERYTHING she does. "Mom, I went to the bathroom." "Mom, I have my socks on now." heehehe. It's dark in the house right now and it's making me sleepy. I'm signing off for now.





"7 months old" using 3 Bugs in a Rug sponsor materials

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

Picture me 6 months pregnant, DH shipping out to sea, me getting an eviction notice, having the cable shut off and a notice from the electric company all in a few days. That is why DH is not allowed to keep a checkbook in my house. What's weird is that I don't do taxes. He always has. Now that I think about it....maybe that should worry me! Most of our return this year is getting eaten up by rent in this place because of our house not selling. I sound like a broken record huh? ;)

3/09/2007 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home