Monday, April 2, 2007

Photos from Marissa's 1st Birthday






Admittedly, she was quite grumpy all day long so I didn't get many "smiley" shots. The dress she is wearing is Korean. Gianna wore the same dress on her first birthday. Orion wore Korean attire on hist first birthday as well but it was of course the male version similar to this. Now I have to save this dress for my grandkids' first birthday. :) She didn't really get into her cake as I'd hoped. She seemed pretty disgusted with the lot of us. LOL! I think she didn't like the frosting. Very strange since she is in love with sugar.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Ohhh she's so stinkin' cute in that outfit! I can't believe she's 1 already! Yikes!

4/10/2007 1:49 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Oh my gosh! What a gorgeous dress!! What an amazing heritage photo that will be for generations to come. Awesome. :) Oh, and that kid is pretty dang cute, too. LOL

4/14/2007 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home