Challenge 2 - FABULOUS 5 Blog & Layout Challenge
#2 Ask your kids (or friends, significant other, etc.) to describe you in 5 words
Oh this was a tough one! The kids are still pretty limited in descriptive words so I had to help them out a little bit so I wouldn't end up with a list like "good at doing this, good at doing that..." LOL! And okay... they're not just one-word descriptives either... but 4 and 7 years old! You know how it goes!
Anywho- here's what they said about me... AND they wanted to describe dad, too!
Then I notice something...
"Wait a second - you both say Dad is funny - how come nobody thinks i'm funny!?"
"Oh yeah, you're funny too, Mom!" So then my lovely Gia reels off with a bunch of different stories about "that one time, when..." LOL! Apparently, my humor (or lack therof) does not leave a lasting impression. ;-)
Oh this was a tough one! The kids are still pretty limited in descriptive words so I had to help them out a little bit so I wouldn't end up with a list like "good at doing this, good at doing that..." LOL! And okay... they're not just one-word descriptives either... but 4 and 7 years old! You know how it goes!
Anywho- here's what they said about me... AND they wanted to describe dad, too!
| | Describe Mom | Describe Dad |
| Orion says: | * nice * pretty * good cook * good driver * great | * hardworking * hilarious * drawer * tall * good driver |
| Gia says: | * good scrapbooker * hardworking * beautiful * sounds like a girl * a good mom | * good car-washer * funny & silly like a kid * good at painting boards (for signs) * good-looking * good helper |
Then I notice something...
"Wait a second - you both say Dad is funny - how come nobody thinks i'm funny!?"
"Oh yeah, you're funny too, Mom!" So then my lovely Gia reels off with a bunch of different stories about "that one time, when..." LOL! Apparently, my humor (or lack therof) does not leave a lasting impression. ;-)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home