Wednesday, August 8, 2007

wow

it's been awhile since i updated here. ugh... just been a busy summer and it's slipping by really, really fast. Highlights the past few months (LOL) - Marissa is walking, Orion busted his head open, and Gia is excited about going to school. That about sums it up... hehehe. I need to do some things tonight so not a lot of time to "get into it" - so to speak - but I will be back to write some more. For now, here is a photo of the kids I took last month.

4 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Great photo of the kidlets, and a good, succinct description of the summer...LOL!

8/10/2007 6:52 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

They're all so adorable! I can't believe how big all of them, especially Marissa, have gotten!

8/11/2007 4:52 PM  
Blogger Carolyn F said...

Adorable picture! They all have grown so much!

8/13/2007 2:44 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

What an adorable photo! Too bad about summer flying by, huh? Enjoy what's left.

8/14/2007 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home