fall coming
It's almost fall here. First week of school is over and it's been a bit chilly in the mornings. In the afternoon, it's been pretty hot, though.
I survived the back to school shopping (thank you VISA) and only need to get a few other things. I also need to take back a few pairs of pants I got for Gia. She is average sized really but size 6 pants sometimes look like highwaters on her. I decided to get her some 7 Slim's and turns out the slim size is for like anorexic girls~ who knew? LOL. I figured she would fit slim because most of the time, her size 6 pants are falling off her butt. Nope, not the case. LOL - she can probably squeeze her butt in the 7 slim's but I don't really need to see the My Little Pony imprints from her panties through her jeans. ;-)
It's thankfully Friday but I'm not feeling so well. I think I need a nap or something. I haven't been feeling too well lately overall. Not sure what's up with me but I'm not really sick... just feel sick all the time. Probably just not enough quality sleep. I have been having weird dreams that wake me up. I love summer but I think I'm ready for the pitch black winter to start. I always sleep great when there's actual night. :P
I just wanted to put a quick update here. I know I don't post that often but nothing TRULY exciting to post about and not enough time, either. hehe. Hope everyone is enjoying the end of summer! I will be making blog rounds soon!
I survived the back to school shopping (thank you VISA) and only need to get a few other things. I also need to take back a few pairs of pants I got for Gia. She is average sized really but size 6 pants sometimes look like highwaters on her. I decided to get her some 7 Slim's and turns out the slim size is for like anorexic girls~ who knew? LOL. I figured she would fit slim because most of the time, her size 6 pants are falling off her butt. Nope, not the case. LOL - she can probably squeeze her butt in the 7 slim's but I don't really need to see the My Little Pony imprints from her panties through her jeans. ;-)
It's thankfully Friday but I'm not feeling so well. I think I need a nap or something. I haven't been feeling too well lately overall. Not sure what's up with me but I'm not really sick... just feel sick all the time. Probably just not enough quality sleep. I have been having weird dreams that wake me up. I love summer but I think I'm ready for the pitch black winter to start. I always sleep great when there's actual night. :P
I just wanted to put a quick update here. I know I don't post that often but nothing TRULY exciting to post about and not enough time, either. hehe. Hope everyone is enjoying the end of summer! I will be making blog rounds soon!
4 Comments:
Oh wow, back to school a week already?! Slim jeans are REALLY slim -- Duncan wears slims and they still are loose on him. Connor will NEVER wear a slim! HA!
Totally LOL about Gia's pants! I could visualize the My Little Pony imprints!
I hate school shopping time!!! How is your fall going????
Tap tap tap... is this thing on??
Post a Comment
<< Home