Friday, February 2, 2007

It's done!

I did it! I made reservations for the Disneyland trip about 10 minutes before I clocked out for work. It was my Friday reward for busting my behind all week. LOL

I'm so psyched! The countdown begins - 87 Days before I'm in the Happiest Place on Earth (aside from my own bed...)! Weee! I'm going to keep it secret from the kids for as long as possible otherwise I will be baraged with questions every 5 minutes, 24/7. I mean, I've told them that we might go but at this point, they don't know anything is firm. Help me think of ways to surprise them!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

How exciting! I think you should hide little hints in their lunch bags, like a mickey mouse sticker or something. Then when they ask, totally deny everything. Bwahahaha.

2/02/2007 9:27 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

YAYYYYYY I'm so happy you did it!! You are going to have so much fun!
Are you going in March? That isn't too long to keep the secret. I like Anita's idea about giving little hints as it gets closer. I'm not good at coming up with ways to surprise people so I'm no help that way.

2/04/2007 7:06 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

How cool! Remember that sometimes the kids or the other people at Disney might stress you out, but it's still such a fun place and it's like nowhere else!

2/04/2007 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home