Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Longest day EVER

Seems like it was the longest day ever anyway. I am so pooped. I went to work and was tired by 11:00 am. LOL... finally got off work this evening and jetted home in time for a couple of my fave shows on tv: Biggest Loser and Nip Tuck. Weee! Now it's 10:30 and time to make the kids' lunches, feed the dog, and take care of loose ends.

Got Orion's birthday party scheduled for this Sunday at one of the swimming pools here in town. I have never hosted a pool birthday party so it should be interesting. I hope the kids have fun mainly. Orion isn't much of a swimmer and last time he was in a pool with kids his age, there was crying, depantsing and so much FUN! Not. I notice he invited mainly only girls to the party. Hmmmm... ;)

Other than video games, I'm at a loss on what to get him. He's going to be 9 and owns every toy known to mankind. Okay, maybe not that many but he's got a fairly limited interest. Video games and a hoberman sphere is what he asked for. They don't have any of the hoberman spheres in town and too late to order so guess it might just be video games.

Ok, battery is almost dead on this laptop and it is not recharging for me right now so i better sign off. Here's to a good Wednesday. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home