Sunday Sunday...
Last night was fun. Rented Shaggy Dog for the kids and we made ice cream sundaes and pigged out. ;) Woke up pretty late this morning but that's okay since i have an extra weekend day. Weeee! Love holidays (the ones where you don't have to work really, LOL)
Why does it seem like i'm always having to go out shopping? (sidenote: I swear i'm going to do all the christmas shopping online this year.) I need new work clothes for this week. We have to go back to professional attire and i have rags for clothes since last winter was all maternity clothing. The ones from the winter before will probably "almost" fit but i don't think there's anything in my closet worth keeping. bleh! So why do i keep it? LOL... i throw stuff away every year (err... bag it up and throw it in the garage for either donating or garage saling) but it's still like i have all these out of style raggedy clothes still! What's up with that!!?
I've been doing laundry nonstop for like 5 months... must be that baby that's causing all this extra work! lmbo Also, the kids keep putting their clean clothes in with the dirty clothes ... i know this because they're still folded and all. Gahhh! I think i need a remote control washing machine and dryer so i don't have to keep going up and down and up and down. Talk about lazy. LOL - how about i just hire someone to do it for me? I wish... although.... there are laundry services... lol, i couldn't even fathom letting someone touch our dirty clothes. The stories I could tell! No need to hire anyone... I just remembered I have mini servants... my kids. Soon, they'll be old enough to wash their own stuff. Hoorah! Problem solved. I usually do have them help by putting stuff away (apparently they don't handle that so well if they're putting the clean stuff back in with the dirties ROFL).
I need to hop on the ball here and get going. I can't believe it's already the afternoon! EEK!
PS- shhh... sneak peek of a Sept. ScrapAddict kit.
Why does it seem like i'm always having to go out shopping? (sidenote: I swear i'm going to do all the christmas shopping online this year.) I need new work clothes for this week. We have to go back to professional attire and i have rags for clothes since last winter was all maternity clothing. The ones from the winter before will probably "almost" fit but i don't think there's anything in my closet worth keeping. bleh! So why do i keep it? LOL... i throw stuff away every year (err... bag it up and throw it in the garage for either donating or garage saling) but it's still like i have all these out of style raggedy clothes still! What's up with that!!?
I've been doing laundry nonstop for like 5 months... must be that baby that's causing all this extra work! lmbo Also, the kids keep putting their clean clothes in with the dirty clothes ... i know this because they're still folded and all. Gahhh! I think i need a remote control washing machine and dryer so i don't have to keep going up and down and up and down. Talk about lazy. LOL - how about i just hire someone to do it for me? I wish... although.... there are laundry services... lol, i couldn't even fathom letting someone touch our dirty clothes. The stories I could tell! No need to hire anyone... I just remembered I have mini servants... my kids. Soon, they'll be old enough to wash their own stuff. Hoorah! Problem solved. I usually do have them help by putting stuff away (apparently they don't handle that so well if they're putting the clean stuff back in with the dirties ROFL).
I need to hop on the ball here and get going. I can't believe it's already the afternoon! EEK!
PS- shhh... sneak peek of a Sept. ScrapAddict kit.




3 Comments:
Cute layout -- I don't trust the kidlets with the laundry!
oooh laundry! i have about 5 loads calling my name but i am putting in earplugs!
I hear you on the laundry.. Wyatt is pretty good about putting them away. . BUT if he is looking for something.. they end up on the floor... drives me nuts.. It always amazes me how 5 of us can go thru so many freaking clothes... Love the Layout! she is getting so big ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home