Wednesdays...
This is my most dreaded day of the week. I don't know why that is, though. Maybe it's just because it's right smack dab in the middle. I think i might be coming down with something... feel pretty blah today. I am so stinkin' tired for no reason and i keep yawning.
It was like the 3rd Monday in a row at work. Yesterday was like Monday, too. LOL They had some kind of event at 10 am so got to help with that. At first i was totally not wanting to do it since i have so much work piling up but then after i got out there and got to spend an hour and a half in the sun, i was okay. hehe
Lawnmower is broken or just needs some minor repari -- and our yard looks so poor compared to everyone else's on the street... and we live on a looooooooooooong street. There's probaby 30 other houses just on this street alone. We don't get much grass growing time here but dang, when it grows, it grows. Pretty much grows like a foot tall in a week. LOL
Thought about my goals for weightloss today and decided that I'd like to make my short term goal to lose 5 more pounds by the end of July. Long term pounds to go is like 52 - 57 lbs. Egads! I'm just hoping by next summer, I can wear shorts again.
Not sure what i'm going to delve into tonight. I have so much to do but no energy. We shall see. ;)
It was like the 3rd Monday in a row at work. Yesterday was like Monday, too. LOL They had some kind of event at 10 am so got to help with that. At first i was totally not wanting to do it since i have so much work piling up but then after i got out there and got to spend an hour and a half in the sun, i was okay. hehe
Lawnmower is broken or just needs some minor repari -- and our yard looks so poor compared to everyone else's on the street... and we live on a looooooooooooong street. There's probaby 30 other houses just on this street alone. We don't get much grass growing time here but dang, when it grows, it grows. Pretty much grows like a foot tall in a week. LOL
Thought about my goals for weightloss today and decided that I'd like to make my short term goal to lose 5 more pounds by the end of July. Long term pounds to go is like 52 - 57 lbs. Egads! I'm just hoping by next summer, I can wear shorts again.
Not sure what i'm going to delve into tonight. I have so much to do but no energy. We shall see. ;)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home