Monday, September 7, 2009

agh...

...long weekend almost over. Wah! I don't know where it's gone.

Saturday had to go to football game to watch Gia cheer. The season is almost over but I think her team will be doing the semifinals because they're undefeated. Poor cheerleading squad is shrinking, too. There were only 3 other girls there on Saturday so they end up not cheering as much.

Went grocery shopping yesterday. That always ruins half a day. LOL! I had a "cooking" night and made bbq steaks, baked potatoes and fried zuchini. I haven't had a good meal like that in a few weeks because I've been too lazy. hehe.

Today, getting ready to meet up with Karen to go shopping... we're back onto professional attire tomorrow at work so we need to find some clothes. I think I'm okay on clothes but I need some SHOES in a bad way! It's so hard to find exactly what I'm looking for. A few weeks ago, I went to like 5 or 6 shoe places with no luck. Maybe I'll get lucky today.

Ok, well time to get showered and dressed. Happy Labor Day, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home