Wednesday, January 7, 2009

where am i?

Woah! I haven't blogged in 5 months? Shame on me. LOL... not like anyone reads anyway but shameful because it's a good outlet for me to blog. Not much going on here but the r.e.n.t... work, kids, work, sleep, work, messes, work, OYE! I'm not going to make any resolutions or promises to blog more but I do want to spend a bit of time catching up on all the cool blogs I used to read. If you're reading this, expect me to be stopping by your blog this week to say... "Wazzzzupppppp?!!?!!" :p

4 Comments:

Blogger Pam Sivage said...

Well I was wondering if you were frozen in Alaska:) Good to see you back!

1/12/2009 6:55 PM  
Blogger Cori said...

hey girl - i wondered where you went. I was happy to see you had posted to scrapshanty!! Hope you post some recent pics of the kids!!

Cori
(cori_shelley)

1/14/2009 2:32 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I stop by every so often to see what you are up to. I miss ya!
Not that I'd ever expect you to blog just for me (LOL) but I like reading your posts and seeing how the kids are doing.

2/02/2009 5:57 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Glad to see you popping in. Miss you!!

2/06/2009 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home