and the dead arise...
to come post a blog entry after months of inactivity. :-)
What's been up? Not much! Let's see....
Orion started 5th grade this year. Aye! His hobbies include talking back and playing video games nonstop. ;-p
Gia started 2nd grade this year... gonna turn 8 this month! She has also been cheerleading for youth football. So cute in her little Saints outfit but still can't do a cartwheel and is NOT happy about that.
Marissa is 3 1/2 and is adorable as usual. Still not 100% potty trained but getting pretty close. She also now wears glasses due to a weak left eye.
New family member picked up last weekend... Pixi, the rat terrier. She is the cutest terror. So now it's 3 kids, 3 dogs, 1 cat and a huge mess! :p
What's been up? Not much! Let's see....
Orion started 5th grade this year. Aye! His hobbies include talking back and playing video games nonstop. ;-p
Gia started 2nd grade this year... gonna turn 8 this month! She has also been cheerleading for youth football. So cute in her little Saints outfit but still can't do a cartwheel and is NOT happy about that.
Marissa is 3 1/2 and is adorable as usual. Still not 100% potty trained but getting pretty close. She also now wears glasses due to a weak left eye.
New family member picked up last weekend... Pixi, the rat terrier. She is the cutest terror. So now it's 3 kids, 3 dogs, 1 cat and a huge mess! :p




4 Comments:
OMG You are alive!!! I've missed you but didn't know how to get ahold of you!
Your kids are getting old! lol I can't believe Marissa is 3 1/2! WOW!
Happy to hear from you Monica!! Take care and don't be such a stranger!
I too am glad to see that you're still alive! You really need to post pics of your three so I can see how they've grown too. I'm with Laura--don't be a stranger! :)
I am so happy to see a new post! I can't believe Orion is in 5th grade this year! We definitely have to get together sometime soon and see each other face to face...we live in the same town after all!
Welcome back!! I can't wait to see pictures of the kids (and dogs)! I am sure they have grown bunches since you have last shared a picture!
Glad to "see" you again!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home