Fun night
Just got back from a fun night out with my girls. Thankfully, I was able to keep my drinking in check. I only had two beers and drank most of the birthday girl's malibu. :) I think she had a pretty good time and that was the whole point.
The house is quiet now because the kids are over at grandma's. I'm not really tired yet... clock says its 3:30 but since daylight savings, it only feels like 2:30 if that.
We found out on Friday that the Durango is definitely totalled. Now it's time to start car shopping. I am trying to convince Kurt that we can do fine with a car and don't need an SUV or big hemi truck. I think we might go look at some Chargers or something tomorrow. Just tired of pumping $80 in gas every week or so. My Grand Am only takes $30 to fill and lasts just as long.
Not much to write about really. I'm getting spring fever. It has been like in the 40's during the day and I have ditched my big ol' Columbia jacket for a sweatshirt. Funny thing is that I have been sweating still. LOL... but I need a sweatshirt because it's not quite warm enough to walk around in a t-shirt.
Hope to get to the Ice Art Championships tomorrow. It'd be a great time to go before they all melt. They probably won't melt quite yet as I think they've only been up for a few weeks but one year we went too late and most of them were a bit melted. They're still pretty but I want to see the sculptures in all their glory.
Whelp... here's to the last day of the weekend!
The house is quiet now because the kids are over at grandma's. I'm not really tired yet... clock says its 3:30 but since daylight savings, it only feels like 2:30 if that.
We found out on Friday that the Durango is definitely totalled. Now it's time to start car shopping. I am trying to convince Kurt that we can do fine with a car and don't need an SUV or big hemi truck. I think we might go look at some Chargers or something tomorrow. Just tired of pumping $80 in gas every week or so. My Grand Am only takes $30 to fill and lasts just as long.
Not much to write about really. I'm getting spring fever. It has been like in the 40's during the day and I have ditched my big ol' Columbia jacket for a sweatshirt. Funny thing is that I have been sweating still. LOL... but I need a sweatshirt because it's not quite warm enough to walk around in a t-shirt.
Hope to get to the Ice Art Championships tomorrow. It'd be a great time to go before they all melt. They probably won't melt quite yet as I think they've only been up for a few weeks but one year we went too late and most of them were a bit melted. They're still pretty but I want to see the sculptures in all their glory.
Whelp... here's to the last day of the weekend!
2 Comments:
Pretty soon it will be a balmy 75* out there and you'll be wishing for winter again. NOT!
The Ice Art sounds very interesting!
Sometimes its a blessing to have a vehicle deemed totalled!
Post a Comment
<< Home