Saturday, February 9, 2008

Finally!

Yes! Finally, a free Saturday. Well, not completely free but somewhat free! Nothing's free, right? Laundry's pretty much done [check], house is somewhat clean [check]... hmmm. Amazing how freeing it gets when I don't have laundry or a filthy house. LOL! I do still need to go grocery shopping, start my mom's tax return, go get a haircut and get my eyebrows waxed, etc. Want to get that crap out of the way today so I can truly enjoy tomorrow. It's my flippin' birthday. Sigh, another notch on the belt.

My mom is supposedly going to be taking us out to eat tomorrow but with the cold temps, I'm guessing she'll want to cancel and just cook instead or something. I'm okay with that... miss her Korean food. :) Maybe, she'll make some mondu and those cold clear noodles I love.

Nothing much new here. Gia had pink eye last week and a wicked cough. Marissa is growing too fast. Orion is going to be 9 in 10 days. Eeeee! Just life.

My laptop is dying again. I had the power port repaired last year because I wasn't able to get it charged easily without twisting and manipulating the cord. It's doing it again. Ugh. Probably because the kids are always tripping and ripping and yanking the cord. Kurt opened the case up and said the inside port seems fine. He's going to try to just re-do the inside of the cord and see if that works. Anything's better than giving someone else $200 to fix such a minor problem. LOL! He just needs to take his butt to Radio Shack to find some parts. Argh. It's not like I don't have other computers but this one's my BABY! It's my only laptop. I have had it for like 5 years and there's absolutely nothing else wrong with it... and I can't imagine sitting at a desk with a computer because that's what I do ALL freakin' day at work. I dunno... I dunno. I never even barely have time to turn this thing on so losing it wouldn't be a huge deal but it would probably guarantee that I wouldn't be getting on the computer at home more than once a month. LOL! It's too difficult to baricade myself to sit at a desk with the kids around. I don't know if that makes any sense but maybe that's just a typical office employee attitude. Kurt works at a grocery store. The last thing he wants to do on his day off is go to the grocery store. Heheee. I have desk burnout with a mild case of computerphobia. Last week, the only thing I did on the computer at home was check the weather. And I had to do that on Kurt's iPod Touch because the laptop wouldn't recharge. *sigh*

Alright, that's enough ranting and raving out of me. Kids are now awake and I'm gonna go make some bacon and eggs. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mom said...

Glad to see you posting!! I hope you can get the computer fixed!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

What do you think of the iPod touch? What all can it do?

2/10/2008 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home