Monday, February 12, 2007

Bleh

i'm tired. it's monday again. Just coming in here to post that Marissa starting doing the backwards crawl/scootching yesterday so i don't forget. I haven't even bought the poor girl a baby book to keep track of all of her "accomplishments." Third children really do get the short end of the stick.

Other than that, nothing to report. I am having a crap day and i'm cranky so we'll leave it on that note. LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Say Julie said...

hope your day got better! happy valentine's day!

2/14/2007 5:29 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

You better at least get her a book and start it woman!! She deserves that! Geesh! lol
I hope your day didn't end on the crap side.

2/17/2007 2:04 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

At least you're posting about it on your blog. Maybe you'll look through later and make that entry when you DO get a baby book. Me, I don't have a baby book for the last two, but I'm determined to do one for the last one! :)

2/19/2007 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home