party time
Fixing to go to a "late" halloween party. Long story and I won't bore ya. ;) Hopefully I'll get some pics of the kids in their costumes. I missed it on Halloween night due to not doing it before the trick or treating. Then Gia passed out shortly after we got home. Marissa of course, too... and I didn't even take her trick or treating! LOL
Last night was a bomb. I fell asleep all early... what's with me falling asleep early on weekend nights but staying up all hours on weekdays? *grumble* Needless to say, no scrapping again but I'm so aching to scrap. Why can't I just press life's pause button to go scrap? Wouldn't that be great? hehee
Last night was a bomb. I fell asleep all early... what's with me falling asleep early on weekend nights but staying up all hours on weekdays? *grumble* Needless to say, no scrapping again but I'm so aching to scrap. Why can't I just press life's pause button to go scrap? Wouldn't that be great? hehee
Labels: Scrapbook Layouts
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home