Saturday, September 2, 2006

Beautiful day

Well the headache continued into today. I'd better take something for it. I don't normally rush to the tylenol bottle because i don't want to have to take them for everything every time i don't feel well. I probably only take painkillers about a half dozen times a year... the rest of the time i tough it out. it usually just goes away.

Sucks to feel blah on such a beautiful day! Where was this weather all summer???!!! Yesterday it had gotten really sunny and nice and all of a sudden it just started dumping rain for a little while. I love it when it does that but then i thought, "WHAT!??!! Of course it's going to start raining right before the weekend!" LOL, but today it's beautiful again and i hope it stays that way.

The babe is fussy today. i just took her in the shower... that seems to help quite a bit. She likes showers way more than baths. The kids are fighting but at least right now they are outside playing (and hopefully cleaning all the toys up out of the backyard, too). We have to get everything cleaned up because before you know it, it's gonna snow. Dang!

I've got a lot to get done today but not feeling a whole lot of motivation. I'm going to go take something for this headache and maybe eat (it's been awhile since i last did that... lol, think maybe that's where the headache is coming from). THEN, maybe then... i'll get some motivation to get all this stuff done. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home