Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tagged - the answer is...

Dangit! I got tagged to do these questions by visiting Laura's blog. ;-)

--If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Anywhere... as long as it was my DREAM house!

--What's your favorite article of clothing? No favorites at the moment. Everything looks ill on me at this point. It's just a matter of picking what looks least gross. LOL

--Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? The whole package. :) I tend to be attracted to either lanky skater body styles or Vin Diesel. *drool*

--What's the last CD you bought? Aye! I can't even remember... it's been about 5 years or more.

--Where's your favorite place to be? Away.

--Least favorite place? Gynecologist's office? LMBO

--What's your favorite place to be massaged? In bed *EG*

--Strong in mind or strong in body? I'd say mind but I think i've even lost that...

--What time do you wake up in the morning? When she cries... hehe.

--What's your favorite kitchen appliance? Dishwasher! How did I ever live without you?

--What makes you really angry? Idiots... purposely acting like idiots.

--If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Cello... I played in grade school and would love to learn it again.

--Favorite color? Black... i know i know but i don't really have a favorite. They're all nice.

--Sports car or SUV? Today I'd say sports car.

--Do you believe in an afterlife? Not sure... some days yes, some days no.

--Favorite children's book? There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly

--Favorite season? Summer... it's too short.

--Least favorite household chore? Wait a second... if I don't have a favorite, how can I have a least favorite? ewwww... chores. I hate most chores but one thing I don't do around here that dh is responsible for is vacuuming. Bleh!

--If you could have one super power, what would it be? The ability to turn dirt into cash? LOL

--If you have a tattoo, what is it? Just one from when I was 18. It's a tribal dragon (red/yellow/black) on my lower left side of stomach. After 3 kids and weight fluctuations/stretch marks, it looks nothing like a dragon... I call it the retarded sea monkey now... you'd have to see it to understand. LOL

--Can you juggle? Nope... no hand eye coordination.

--The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? My dad. I have so many things I'd like to tell him now that I'm older.

--What's your favorite day? Saturday

--What's in the trunk of your car? spare tire and a garbage bag (with a dead body inside) kidding! kidding!

--Sushi or a hamburger? mmmm... tough one. Sushi sounds good today because i just had won tons. I'll have a hamburger too as long as you slap a piece of cheese on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

LOL Sorry Monica! It was a fun quiz to read your answers to though (least I could do!lol)

8/13/2006 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home