share time
Ok, since I haven't been blogging or scrapping much, I figure it's share share time. ;) The first two pictures are from Christmas and the last is Marissa on Halloween.



I really need to get back into taking pictures. I'm usually a 500 pics a month kind of chick but for the last six months, I've just been taking like a dozen a month. Just never seem to have a camera ready it seems. Yesterday, while we were out for my birthday dinner, I said, "Gee! I should've brought my camera!" and then planned on taking some photos later that night since I forgot but nope, forgot again. Today I swore I would take some and forgot again. Who knows when I'll pick the camera again. LOL
Warmer weather today but there was a slight wind. I'm feeling much better though because the sun is like coming up before 9 am now and not setting until after 5 pm. During the day, the sun shines really bright and even though it's cold... it's still therapeutic. I'll probably start getting spring fever early this year. Maybe by the end of the month and then it'll be winter FOREVER! LOL... seems that way more and more every year. The funny thing is that I can't imagine living anywhere else. Well... maybe southern California. :) I just want a house somewhere warm for a few months out of the winter... like November to March. HA! Keep dreamin'.
It's time to pry the video game controllers out of the kids' hands, now. Until next time...!



I really need to get back into taking pictures. I'm usually a 500 pics a month kind of chick but for the last six months, I've just been taking like a dozen a month. Just never seem to have a camera ready it seems. Yesterday, while we were out for my birthday dinner, I said, "Gee! I should've brought my camera!" and then planned on taking some photos later that night since I forgot but nope, forgot again. Today I swore I would take some and forgot again. Who knows when I'll pick the camera again. LOL
Warmer weather today but there was a slight wind. I'm feeling much better though because the sun is like coming up before 9 am now and not setting until after 5 pm. During the day, the sun shines really bright and even though it's cold... it's still therapeutic. I'll probably start getting spring fever early this year. Maybe by the end of the month and then it'll be winter FOREVER! LOL... seems that way more and more every year. The funny thing is that I can't imagine living anywhere else. Well... maybe southern California. :) I just want a house somewhere warm for a few months out of the winter... like November to March. HA! Keep dreamin'.
It's time to pry the video game controllers out of the kids' hands, now. Until next time...!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home