Weekend's here!
Last night I didn't end up getting anything done. :( Well anything productive, that is. LOL... ended up going to get school supplies at Walmart, grabbing some Mike's Hard Limeade and watching Final Destination 3 with Kurt & Karen.
Today, was late for work... baby woke up at 3 a.m. (about 10 minutes after I fell asleep) and had me up for about an hour. I didn't wake up until 9.... eeee! The rest of the day was downhill from there but am glad I have Saturday and Sunday here to look forward to.
Saturday I need to do some serious shopping for school clothes for Orion. Poor kid is going to look like a bum! Better make myself a list because i'm always getting distracted and end up looking at baby clothes. LOL! How can you not?! They're so cute! Also need to go grocery shopping. I wish that didn't always take an hour and a half out of my weekend.
I should probably start doing a little shopping for clothes for myself as well. I really don't want to but I don't think any of my pre-preg dockers and slacks are going to fit after labor day when we go back to dress code. I am almost there (10 lbs lost so far - and about 20 away from pre-preg weight --- LOL, although 60 away from goal weight) but yet I really don't feel like buying more clothes. I have that delusion that I'll buy new ones and then i'll all of a sudden lose all sorts of weight overnight and not get any use out of the new clothes. lmbo My jeans right now only fit right out of the dryer.... about an hour later I can't keep them up on my behind... but of course too cheap to buy a big belt. Ohhhhh cheaperoneeee me! Darn my mom - i've inherited her cheapitis. All of my old pants are size 14 but I have a feeling that even though i'm in 16 right now, it'll be hard to fit into 14's due to all the roundness around the midsection. grrr! I can get them on over my butt (whew!)but can't button/zip. wah!
The state fair ends tomorrow and we already went (on tuesday night i think) so won't be going the last day. I'm just glad because it's been trafficky around here and all night long i hear cop sirens. It's a madhouse at night there. Too big of a crowd and lots of fights breaking out. Would like to go again but definitely ain't because it's the last day and it costs way too much. =p
I am also hoping to take a bunch of photos this weekend. I am so bad about taking photos. :( I need more scrapping material, though. Not feeling especially inspired lately.
Noticed a lump on Marissa's thigh tonight and started to freak out a little. It's a big lump beneath the skin but she's so chunky, you can't see it... can only feel it. Then I thought about what might've happened and remembered she had her immunizations on Monday. They gave her 3 shots and i'm pretty sure that's where they gave her one. I am hoping it disappears because it's pretty freaky. I can't remember if I mentioned but I can't believe she's so big already. She's 16 lb. 10 oz. OYE! My back is going to be hurting for the next 10 months because I bet she won't start walking until she's 14 months or so. That's when the other kids started. Maybe she'll be different... *crossing fingers* LOL
It's getting late so I better log off and try to do something productive for awhile. Maybe toss some laundry in and try to plop down to work on a project. Hope baby stays asleep for me.
Today, was late for work... baby woke up at 3 a.m. (about 10 minutes after I fell asleep) and had me up for about an hour. I didn't wake up until 9.... eeee! The rest of the day was downhill from there but am glad I have Saturday and Sunday here to look forward to.
Saturday I need to do some serious shopping for school clothes for Orion. Poor kid is going to look like a bum! Better make myself a list because i'm always getting distracted and end up looking at baby clothes. LOL! How can you not?! They're so cute! Also need to go grocery shopping. I wish that didn't always take an hour and a half out of my weekend.
I should probably start doing a little shopping for clothes for myself as well. I really don't want to but I don't think any of my pre-preg dockers and slacks are going to fit after labor day when we go back to dress code. I am almost there (10 lbs lost so far - and about 20 away from pre-preg weight --- LOL, although 60 away from goal weight) but yet I really don't feel like buying more clothes. I have that delusion that I'll buy new ones and then i'll all of a sudden lose all sorts of weight overnight and not get any use out of the new clothes. lmbo My jeans right now only fit right out of the dryer.... about an hour later I can't keep them up on my behind... but of course too cheap to buy a big belt. Ohhhhh cheaperoneeee me! Darn my mom - i've inherited her cheapitis. All of my old pants are size 14 but I have a feeling that even though i'm in 16 right now, it'll be hard to fit into 14's due to all the roundness around the midsection. grrr! I can get them on over my butt (whew!)but can't button/zip. wah!
The state fair ends tomorrow and we already went (on tuesday night i think) so won't be going the last day. I'm just glad because it's been trafficky around here and all night long i hear cop sirens. It's a madhouse at night there. Too big of a crowd and lots of fights breaking out. Would like to go again but definitely ain't because it's the last day and it costs way too much. =p
I am also hoping to take a bunch of photos this weekend. I am so bad about taking photos. :( I need more scrapping material, though. Not feeling especially inspired lately.
Noticed a lump on Marissa's thigh tonight and started to freak out a little. It's a big lump beneath the skin but she's so chunky, you can't see it... can only feel it. Then I thought about what might've happened and remembered she had her immunizations on Monday. They gave her 3 shots and i'm pretty sure that's where they gave her one. I am hoping it disappears because it's pretty freaky. I can't remember if I mentioned but I can't believe she's so big already. She's 16 lb. 10 oz. OYE! My back is going to be hurting for the next 10 months because I bet she won't start walking until she's 14 months or so. That's when the other kids started. Maybe she'll be different... *crossing fingers* LOL
It's getting late so I better log off and try to do something productive for awhile. Maybe toss some laundry in and try to plop down to work on a project. Hope baby stays asleep for me.
1 Comments:
I have that war with myself about clothes shopping too Monica. If I buy new it won't encourage me to lose weight because I'll want to wear the new stuff. It feels great to shrink out of them though!
I hope you have a fun weekend! Don't make it all work. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home