just another manic monday
actually... a manic weekend and monday. Sunday was spent in utter, disgusting depression and what i guess was possibly post partum really dropkicking me smack dab in the face. I hate to admit how weak i am. it's true, though. i have this knack for taking everything in my life, rolling it up into a ball, and calling it garbage. i DO know where i get it from... but i don't know why i refuse to recognize that it's all perceptual. i *am* but some days i just don't want to *be*. i won't get into the gory details but it amazes me that i wasn't checked into the hospital. a total mental breakdown.
on a POSITIVE note, though... I AM here. :) And today i took the day off because i had a lot of stuff to get done. It felt good to take it off but i didn't get much of a break. oh well.
Marissa's 4 mos. shots... she got 'em, she cried like babies cry. She's growing so dang fast. 16 lbs. 10 oz... more than doubled her birth weight. LOL I went through the clothes and boxed up everything newborn size to 6 mos. She pretty much is wearing 6-9 mos and up depending on what it is. Her little buddha belly makes it tough to get clothes that fit. I realize why it seems like all of Gia's hand me downs aren't cutting it... Gia was born in September so her stuff was winter as a baby whereas Marissa is a summer infant. duh!

Took Orion to get his haircut today after grocery shopping (we had NO food!). He had cut his own bangs last week... what's with my kids and cutting their hair? LOL... anyways, i was letting his hair grow long just to "see" and he cut the bangs short because he said he was hot. grrr! So the hairdresser cut it really short and gave him a spiky look. She asked him if he wanted some color and he was like, "no, i don't like crazy colored hair." LOL... talked him into it for fun. He picked this metallic lightish purple. that's my boy... punk but a softie at the same time. Gia of course was wayyyyyyyyy jealous when she saw it. I will have to take her for a trim sometime this week and I need a trim, too.
It was a non-stop day. I'm glad for that I guess. Keeps me out of my own head. LOL
Kids have been begging to go to the state fair but i'm just not sure if we'll go this year. I won't take them without Kurt with us and he's been working every day for like 10 days. It is just a madhouse at the fair and i could see my kids getting lost there in the blink of an eye. Plus, it's so dang expensive. Man, I remember getting ride bracelets for $15 and now they're like $50. oye! I just get tickets and it works out to about $3 a ride -- my kids are still too little for the good rides but i know they still have fun on the little baby rides. i like to go on the rides too but haven't in many years. I'm always either pregnant or have a baby with me. Someday i'll get to go on the rides again. I will say that if we do make it to the fair this year, i'm bringing a backpack full of drinks and snacks! Boy, i'm a cheapskate but crap is expensive! I think we went for about 3 hours last year and dropped about $150.
School starting in 2 weeks and i haven't gotten anything really. Got a few pairs of pants for Orion and some glue. LOL Next weekend is going to be me shopping like a maniac.
Getting late so I better go to bed now. No worries, no more bad dreams like that last one. LOL... thankfully!
I have to go to work tomorrow. Wah!
on a POSITIVE note, though... I AM here. :) And today i took the day off because i had a lot of stuff to get done. It felt good to take it off but i didn't get much of a break. oh well.
Marissa's 4 mos. shots... she got 'em, she cried like babies cry. She's growing so dang fast. 16 lbs. 10 oz... more than doubled her birth weight. LOL I went through the clothes and boxed up everything newborn size to 6 mos. She pretty much is wearing 6-9 mos and up depending on what it is. Her little buddha belly makes it tough to get clothes that fit. I realize why it seems like all of Gia's hand me downs aren't cutting it... Gia was born in September so her stuff was winter as a baby whereas Marissa is a summer infant. duh!

Took Orion to get his haircut today after grocery shopping (we had NO food!). He had cut his own bangs last week... what's with my kids and cutting their hair? LOL... anyways, i was letting his hair grow long just to "see" and he cut the bangs short because he said he was hot. grrr! So the hairdresser cut it really short and gave him a spiky look. She asked him if he wanted some color and he was like, "no, i don't like crazy colored hair." LOL... talked him into it for fun. He picked this metallic lightish purple. that's my boy... punk but a softie at the same time. Gia of course was wayyyyyyyyy jealous when she saw it. I will have to take her for a trim sometime this week and I need a trim, too.
It was a non-stop day. I'm glad for that I guess. Keeps me out of my own head. LOL
Kids have been begging to go to the state fair but i'm just not sure if we'll go this year. I won't take them without Kurt with us and he's been working every day for like 10 days. It is just a madhouse at the fair and i could see my kids getting lost there in the blink of an eye. Plus, it's so dang expensive. Man, I remember getting ride bracelets for $15 and now they're like $50. oye! I just get tickets and it works out to about $3 a ride -- my kids are still too little for the good rides but i know they still have fun on the little baby rides. i like to go on the rides too but haven't in many years. I'm always either pregnant or have a baby with me. Someday i'll get to go on the rides again. I will say that if we do make it to the fair this year, i'm bringing a backpack full of drinks and snacks! Boy, i'm a cheapskate but crap is expensive! I think we went for about 3 hours last year and dropped about $150.
School starting in 2 weeks and i haven't gotten anything really. Got a few pairs of pants for Orion and some glue. LOL Next weekend is going to be me shopping like a maniac.
Getting late so I better go to bed now. No worries, no more bad dreams like that last one. LOL... thankfully!
I have to go to work tomorrow. Wah!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home