... and into the night...
Boy, what a long day! You wouldn't think so since i woke up late! LOL
It all started at 8 am when I woke up and remembered it was the first day of school. EEEK! LOL, so Orion got the ol' heave ho out the door in 12 minutes. I did manage to snap a couple of photos on the porch before he left. Whew! Yeah, picture me in nothing but a bathrobe (errrr, if you can handle that!) I'm sure my neighbors thought I looked really strange. Out on the porch, taking photos... with a stinkin' robe and my hair all sticking up everywhere. hehehehe
Got a really cute skull onesie for Marissa from Hot Topic. Man, I'm such a sucker for this kind of stuff. I never dressed the other kids in "freaky" clothes but now that i'm on #3, I've realized that i really don't care what people think of me and what i dress my kids in, right? LOL, it's not like Orion and Gia look all stylish when they have jelly stains or wear long sleeved shirts with shorts. I have given up on the fashionable kids ideal... now, I just try to make sure they at least appear presentable and only go that extra mile if it's for photos and whatnot. I just don't think it's all that important in the big scheme... know what i mean? I have a few photos of me as a child and it's like "Mom, what the hell was I wearing?!!" She just laughs. So if my kiddlets look back at any photos of them dressed like heathens, it won't matter... the clothes will be horrendous looking as it is!!! muhahahaa! I would've KILLED for a skull shirt when i was a kid! When i was shopping for Orion's clothes, i was shocked that they had so many cool shirts for size 7 kids.
I sooooo wanted to make time to scrap tonight but it didn't happen! I'm disappointed. I will attempt again tomorrow. However, I did get 5 loads of laundry done, made chili to last 3 days, baked a cake, and packed lunch for tomorrow. I'm supermom, huh... tchaaaaaaaaaa!!! Night.
It all started at 8 am when I woke up and remembered it was the first day of school. EEEK! LOL, so Orion got the ol' heave ho out the door in 12 minutes. I did manage to snap a couple of photos on the porch before he left. Whew! Yeah, picture me in nothing but a bathrobe (errrr, if you can handle that!) I'm sure my neighbors thought I looked really strange. Out on the porch, taking photos... with a stinkin' robe and my hair all sticking up everywhere. hehehehe
I sooooo wanted to make time to scrap tonight but it didn't happen! I'm disappointed. I will attempt again tomorrow. However, I did get 5 loads of laundry done, made chili to last 3 days, baked a cake, and packed lunch for tomorrow. I'm supermom, huh... tchaaaaaaaaaa!!! Night.
Your EQ is 120 |
50 or less: Thanks for answering honestly. Now get yourself a shrink, quick! 51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you'd have better luck understanding Chinese. 71-90: You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely. 91-110: You're average. It's easy to predict how you'll react to things. But anyone could have guessed that. 111-130: You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt. 131-150: You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin. 150+: Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home