zzzZzz
Seems like all i do on this blog is complain! I really don't mean for it to come across so negative and blahdeeblah.... but dang, seems like everything is just so horrid right now.
When I wake up in the morning, it'll be Friday, FINALLY. I don't know where the week goes most of the time but I do know I haven't had two seconds to myself this week where I wasn't thinking about doing something or needing to do something. See, already, i'm going into the weekend with expectations of getting this and that done. *insert scream here* I need a vacation. I am definitely taking a 4 day weekend here soon. I just can't keep going like this...
Anywhoooooooooooo.... work is the last thing i want to think about now. Rerun of Jay Leno is on right now and i'm actually halfway amused. hehhehe Baby just went to bed and i'm feeling like i should be in bed, too. But i don't wanna gooooooooo. Sleep is lost time. LOL But sleep is sooooooooo good, too.
Marissa was so cute tonight. Ran to the grocery store with her and she always lights right up. Guess she's got the shopping bug already. :) Then before bed, I was playing with her on the floor with a stuffed dog and she started doing her babbling but it was too cute because she was trying to do it loud and scared herself! I was pretty excited but i'll be kicking myself later when she won't pipe down like my other two motormouths. LOL
Speaking of motormouths, I think i've gone on long enough here. ;) Night!
When I wake up in the morning, it'll be Friday, FINALLY. I don't know where the week goes most of the time but I do know I haven't had two seconds to myself this week where I wasn't thinking about doing something or needing to do something. See, already, i'm going into the weekend with expectations of getting this and that done. *insert scream here* I need a vacation. I am definitely taking a 4 day weekend here soon. I just can't keep going like this...
Anywhoooooooooooo.... work is the last thing i want to think about now. Rerun of Jay Leno is on right now and i'm actually halfway amused. hehhehe Baby just went to bed and i'm feeling like i should be in bed, too. But i don't wanna gooooooooo. Sleep is lost time. LOL But sleep is sooooooooo good, too.
Marissa was so cute tonight. Ran to the grocery store with her and she always lights right up. Guess she's got the shopping bug already. :) Then before bed, I was playing with her on the floor with a stuffed dog and she started doing her babbling but it was too cute because she was trying to do it loud and scared herself! I was pretty excited but i'll be kicking myself later when she won't pipe down like my other two motormouths. LOL
Speaking of motormouths, I think i've gone on long enough here. ;) Night!
1 Comments:
Awww that is so cute when babies scare themselves. She's such a little cutie!
Take that 4 day weekend Monica! Sounds like you really need it and I know you deserve it ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home