Saturday, July 22, 2006

wow

been working in the store a wee bit today and looks like some really cool stuff coming in from CHA. I'm amped to spend. LOL... but must resist.

My stash is way too big right now. Ballpark figure - sitting in my scrap stash is at least $5,000 worth of goods... at least! [zoinks!] If i figure on kits alone, that's about $2,000 worth. Thankfully, most of my stash has been free either through publishing, sponsoring or work. I really don't "spend" all that much. Some months when lots of stuff coming out, i might spend $50, other months I spend nada. The biggest issue is the usage of said purchases. lmbo I think i am now feeling like I better get down to the dungeon and use some stuff up.

It's been a wild day but won't go into details now. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home