Monday, May 22, 2006

Another Monday -

Gosh i'm so sick of being busy. I want to do this and that but there are just no spare minutes ever!

Life has been hectic but i better do a quick update here. Marissa is getting much less fussy (thank god!) and she can be a bear sometimes but for the most part, she's a pretty good little girl. Gia has been on her typical rampages.... whining and being a dork. I'm pretty sure it has to do with a lack of attention because when it's just her and I, everything is hunky. Orion... good lord where do i begin? I am pretty angry at him right now. *sigh*

OK, it's time to go make sure the rest of the house hasn't burnt down in the past 20 minutes. I'll be back sometime soon for a little more "letting it all out." :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home