Saturday, January 14, 2006

The new year is already

slipping by.... *sigh* It's still hard to believe it's 2006.

Just sitting here thinking about how I never blog enough. Am I a failure or what? LOL It's 9:30 a.m. and I have all these things I want to accomplish today but in no hurry to get started as usual... you know the mentality.

Gia is here coloring in her coloring books, singing the craziest things. I have never experienced a child that never stopped singing. LOL she makes up crazy stuff. "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, blah blah blah blah blah" and "flying up in the airplane high, la la la la la" all sung in the same tune. hehehe Orion is a talker but she is a singer. I better invest in some aspirin.

She also has figured out the "i'm sorry" card. When she does something wrong, she will say, "i'm sorry, mom..." in that sweet, sugary voice. "i won't do it again." I LOVE IT! Before all she needed was that sweet little face with a frown to get out of things but she started getting older and bigger and it wasn't working quite as well to get her out of trouble... she is adapting. Now comes the fun. LOL

I got Orion's report card yesterday and all of his grades have gone up. Yay! I know it's only first grade but it was cool to see the improvement. He had lots of *S*'s the first quarter and this quarter he had lots of *H+*'s and *S+*'s!!!! He is doing really well with his reading and I couldn't be prouder. Can you see me beaming? :)

Well, i'm gonna get going here i hope. maybe it'll be a productive saturday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home