another weekend
This week went by way fast. So glad it's the weekend, though!
Tomorrow we are doing Orion's birthday party at one of the pools. I'm not sure how many kids will even show up but it's swimming... and the kids have been begging to go swimming since we went to Disneyland. I am thinking that I want to sign them up for lessons this spring. A new session starts in March. Just have to remember to go down and sign them up.
Have lots to do today. Get a cake, birthday presents, favors, etc. Laundry piled up high but I just got done cleaning Gia/Marissa's room, my room, living room, and a little bit of the kitchen and bathroom (ok, just the toilet and mirrors in there). Anyway, just wanted to pop in and get myself motivated. Hehe. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Tomorrow we are doing Orion's birthday party at one of the pools. I'm not sure how many kids will even show up but it's swimming... and the kids have been begging to go swimming since we went to Disneyland. I am thinking that I want to sign them up for lessons this spring. A new session starts in March. Just have to remember to go down and sign them up.
Have lots to do today. Get a cake, birthday presents, favors, etc. Laundry piled up high but I just got done cleaning Gia/Marissa's room, my room, living room, and a little bit of the kitchen and bathroom (ok, just the toilet and mirrors in there). Anyway, just wanted to pop in and get myself motivated. Hehe. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home