big headache...
oye... i pushed it too far. Already spent 8 on the evil pc at work and then i come home and glue myself to the laptop for another 4 hours to do more work. Got a lot done in the store and the newsletter almost finished. My head is killing me... eyes are burnt out like flickering candles.
I want to post something new here but now i can't think of anything entertaining. LOL i think it's just time for bed... there's some crappy Segal movie (are they ever NOT crappy? lmao) playing behind me and I think if i hear one more of those late night 900 number commercials again, i might just puke. Caaaaallllll me!!!!! bleh, nasty.
Until tomorrow when my eyes begin to cooperate again...
I want to post something new here but now i can't think of anything entertaining. LOL i think it's just time for bed... there's some crappy Segal movie (are they ever NOT crappy? lmao) playing behind me and I think if i hear one more of those late night 900 number commercials again, i might just puke. Caaaaallllll me!!!!! bleh, nasty.
Until tomorrow when my eyes begin to cooperate again...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home