Another decade
Oh man, it's like 30 minutes until my big 3-0 birthday. I have been expecting this huge surge of depression only it's not coming fast... it's like slo-mo depression... just a little bit at a time. urgh. It doesn't help being a big ol' pregnant almost 30 year old either. I just feel old and fat. LOL
Will this be the worst year of my life? That scares me. I hope it won't be. I really want to sit down and assess everything so that I can make some changes for the future but the problem seems to be that i don't have time to sit and think.
I hope to take some pics of myself tomorrow. God knows nobody else will take pictures of my scary self. LOL... well, i just think nobody really thinks to do it. Fine by me as I hate having my photo taken for the most part. I just wish the photos magically produced themselves with me looking all savvy and good even though I never posed for them.
I also need to take some pics of the kids soon, too. I can't believe it but I think it's been like a month since they've seen a flash go off. eek! it's the winter dreadfulness i swear. As soon as spring hits, i'll be snapping pics like a maniac.
ok, I have to get back to swearing at my broken sewing machine or starting over on my layout. want to go to bed but gotta try to stay up a little longer to do something constructive. heheh
Will this be the worst year of my life? That scares me. I hope it won't be. I really want to sit down and assess everything so that I can make some changes for the future but the problem seems to be that i don't have time to sit and think.
I hope to take some pics of myself tomorrow. God knows nobody else will take pictures of my scary self. LOL... well, i just think nobody really thinks to do it. Fine by me as I hate having my photo taken for the most part. I just wish the photos magically produced themselves with me looking all savvy and good even though I never posed for them.
I also need to take some pics of the kids soon, too. I can't believe it but I think it's been like a month since they've seen a flash go off. eek! it's the winter dreadfulness i swear. As soon as spring hits, i'll be snapping pics like a maniac.
ok, I have to get back to swearing at my broken sewing machine or starting over on my layout. want to go to bed but gotta try to stay up a little longer to do something constructive. heheh
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home